2018 Quilt Retreat - Oct 18-21
Here's the quick down and dirty...
1. You can stay one night, two nights, or three nights. Just indicate on the form. The prices and deposit information are on the registration form.
2. The retreat is October 18-21.
3. Daycampers pay only for meals, if desired.
4. If you've registered and haven't paid your deposit, please get it to Theressa Smith ASAP. Make checks payable to High Point Quilt Guild. They can be mailed to HPQG, PO Box 5828, High Point, NC 27265.
5. If you have decided you want to go now, or decide you want to go in the upcoming months, fill out a registration form and get it to us with your deposit.
6. The balance owed on your retreat fee can be paid at anytime, but is absolutely due on September 1.
7. Have a quilting friend that you want to bring but that person is not a member of the guild? No problem. Open registration begins April 1 for non-guild members. They also will need to get us their registration form and deposit.
8. Please note deposits are non-refundable.
If you've already registered, I do not need another registration form from you, unless you're changing up the number of nights staying at Haw River State Park or are changing camper status (day camper to overnighter, overnighter to day camper). If I can answer any addition questions, please contact me. I can tell you that even with all the trips I make during the year, this retreat is one of the ones I look forward to the most. We have a wonderful time of quilty fellowship and laugh until we cry. We don't have to cook any meals or even make our beds. We just sew, quilt, and talk. I come away refreshed and inspired.
Registration Form is on our website - under Informational Links
Love and Stitches,